The HEIDI MOTEL & WIND MILL SUITES is one of the most photographed buildings in Helen, GA and one of Helen’s oldest landmarks. We are located across from Betty’s Country Store and within walking distance of the fine dining and shopping that Helen has to offer. In fact, we are the only Motel in this area that you can actually stay in a "Windmill Suite".
Your room includes wireless internet access, flat screen HD TV, a coffee maker, as well as beautiful mountain views with an abundance of fresh air. Our family will make every effort to ensure that your stay here is memorable.
Our Motel is:
• Located close to all the hiking trails and waterfalls in the area
• In Walking distance to downtown Helen (buggy rides, bike rentals)
• Located across from Betty’s Country Store
• In walking distance of great restaurants, ( The Meeting Place, Hofer’s)
• Minutes from great shopping and attractions. ( Dukes Creek Gold and Ruby Mines)
• Within a short drive to Unicoi Lake where there are several attractions ( fishing, paddle boating, canoeing, kayaking, and a family friendly beach for swimming)
We realize you have many choices where you can stay. Our promise to you is we will provide a clean room with many amenities and very competitive rates. We are not a chain and don't treat you like one. We want you to be part of the Heidi Motel Family.
Whether it's a romantic getaway or a family trip to the mountains the Heidi Motel is the place to stay. Please come and stay with us.
Your hosts, Chad and Tyanna
All within 2 - 12 miles away
• Dukes Creek Ruby and Gold Mines
• Zip line Tours
• Model railroad
• Unicoi State park
• Anna Ruby Falls
• Brasstown Bald (Georgia's Highest Peak)
• Trout Fishing
• River Tubing
• Miniature Golf
• Horseback Riding
• Appalachian Trail hiking
• Whitewater Rafting and Canoeing
• Babyland General
• Fairs and Festivals
• Alpine Villiage Tours by Horse-Drawn Carriage
8820 North Main St. - Helen, GA 30545 - © Heidi Motel 2012 - 706-878-2689